Aradaina bridge, 138 meters high
Aradaina Bridge is 138 meters high and is located in the prefecture of Chania, municipality of Sfakia, Crete Island. It is the highest bridge for bungy jumping in Greece and the second highest in Europe. In 1999 Liquid Bungy operated for the first time on Aradaina Bridge when they set the Balkan record for highest jump. Since 2000 we organize public events on a regular basis.
Operational Dates & Hours
Every weekend from the first of July until end of August. For June and September we are operating only by prior booking.
In case of groups with more than ten people, Liquid Bungy provides bungy jumps for any date. Additionally, we can arrange your booking for staying in hotels in the area of Aradaina and Anopoli, excellent choices for those who want to explore the rich ecosystem of the island.
Apartments booking Georgedakis Antonis +30 6938792695 - Or visit www.alonia.gr
12:00 am till 17:00
Technical stats & safety standards
- The bridge of Aradaina is a military one beley, which connects the sides of the canyon. It is 138 meters high that can endure 30 tons passing in DIN.1072.
- The construction and installation of the metal platform from where jumps are realized has certification of technical report of static resolution and it has been inspected and certified with TUV from TUV HELLAS - TUV NORD with number of certification of safety 1402/06.
- All the jumpers that participate are insured with contract in an insurance company.
- The organisation of jumps as well as the operation system of Aradaina bungy site is based on the international code of practice and safety standards AS/NZS 5848:2000 Code of practice for bungy jumping.
- The members & jump masters of Liquid Bungy are certified instructors for CPR/BLS/First Aid from international provider EFR emergency first response, and organize open certified related, and rope access technicians’ level 1.
All participants have to be over 18 years old.
For participants under 18 it is necessary the written consent of an adult relative.
Minimum 45 kg - Maximum 105 kg
- No experience necessary
- No special clothing or equipment needed
- Bookings recommended but not essential
- Clients are asked to declare any relevant medical conditions that may be affected by the jump
The following medical conditions are some of the ones that may be adversely affected by the jump:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Conditions
- Fragile Skin
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Disorders / Dislocations
- Panic / Anxiety Attacks
- Recent Sprains / Muscular Injuries
Location & Transportation. How to get there
Aradaina Bridge is located 85 kilometres from the city of Chania - same distance from the city of Rethymno. Travelling to Aradaina by car or bike provides the chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful sceneries in Crete on a good asphalt road. Self drive duration one hour and fifteen minutes<
Free parking and coffee & food shop is available for customers and visitors on the bridge.
You can buy Liquid Bungy t-shirts & caps for 10 euro each
Book Now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.